In the Department of Communication we believe that a high-quality internship provides a valuable opportunity for majors to gain exposure to communication careers while acquiring skills, contacts, and work products that will help upon entrance to the job market.
Students: Search for a position
Students: How to apply for a for-credit internship (COM 395)
- Eligibility: Only communication majors who have completed five communication courses are eligible to enroll in COM395.
- Credits: You may earn 1 or 2 credits of COM395 per quarter, up to a maximum of 4 credits of COM 395 spread over any number of quarters. COM395 is graded credit/no credit.
- Registration: Download the COM 395 Internship Application and Contract. Follow submission instructions to register your internship through the Communication Advising Office.
- Assignments: Following registration, Following registration, students will receive a COM395 syllabus that outlines written assignments, required reading, and a required in-person session at the start of the quarter
Organizations: Looking for an intern? Post an internship
If you have an internship opening you would like to list on this site and you:
- Have not registered your organization with us, please begin with the registration here.
- Have registered your organization and know your Sponsor Number, please proceed to the new posting system here.
Looking for jobs, scholarships, volunteer opportunities and more?
Visit our Jobs & Opportunities Board http://www.com.washington.edu/comops