The Departments of Communication and Philosophy share a Faculty Senate slot. For the two-year term starting September 2015, our representative is Conor Mayo-Wilson, Assistant Professor, Philosophy. For any questions or concerns, you may contact him at email@example.com.
- Information about Faculty Senate meetings — meeting overviews and relevant documents.
- Faculty Senate
- Faculty Councils and Committees
- Senate Executive Committee
- Promotion and Tenure
- University Handbook
- Chapter 13 – The University Faculty
- Chapter 21 – Organization of the University Faculty
- Chapter 22 – Constitution of the Faculty Senate
- Chapter 31 – Senate By-Laws
- Chapter 41 – General Rules Covering Faculty Councils and Faculty Committees
- Chapter 42 – Faculty Councils (The Standing Committees of the University Faculty) and their Duties
- Chapter 44 – Faculty Representatives
- UW – Office of State Relations